June 11, 2011

162/365: feeling the love

Today was Chrissy's baby shower and even her sisters know me well enough to give me the "job" of taking pictures. It was a great day filled with everything BOY! Even Chrissy and her mom got their nails polished blue...ha! This will be the first grandchild for all so the excitement was certainly in the air! I remember Phil's father talking about a baby for the two of them while we were still in St. Thomas celebrating their wedding! Chrissy's father was there to help load and transport all the new goodies, but when he took a break and her mom got on him to keep plugging away, he jokingly said "I am the father of 5 and about to be a grandfather all because I asked for one date!" Ha! It was a warm and wonderful day and we are so excited to meet the new little guy next month. Thank goodness for feeling the love