September 1, 2011

244/365: Margate JCC

Today was the official first day of preschool for Sam and Luke's first day where I actually go into work and he stays until 3:30pm...not an easy day for mommy! In 10 months, Luke never cried and today he cried when I left the room, I tried to wait until he settled before I left the building which didn't happen so I complete sobbing mess, I eventually had to go to work and resorted to calling every hour! I am not sure how I am going to do this, but just hoping that Luke gets more adjusted and starts to enjoy his room and that fact that his sweet big brother is right next door! All I can say is I feel very comfortable with Luke's loving teachers who send me sweet texts and pictures to get me through the workday and Sam is so happy in the building with his buddies and all the staff that he knows and loves! Thank goodness for the Margate JCC