August 31, 2011

243/365: teachers

Every time I walk along the bike path with Luke in the stroller, I read each and every plack on the benches along the way. Each one is has a nice little sentiment about a parent, grandparent, mother, wife, father, uncle, but this bench is located right by Seaview Elementary School and I just loved what it said and how true it is! Mimi and I were on this particular walk and it caught both of our eyes! And how appropriate as we head into a new academic year...Luke is starting at the JCC 3 days a week and I just love his two warm and loving teachers. And just like this special teacher's dedication, I too will always have a special place for the kind and loving people that cared for Sam & Luke and nurtur them and guide them as they grow. Thank goodness for teachers